App that pays you to test apps

Discussion in 'Applications' started by DancingLady, Oct 22, 2014.

1. DancingLady

DancingLady New Member

I have been hearing quite a bit about an app that pays you to test apps. That sounds like a pretty easy way to earn a little bit but I am wondering how safe this would be. One of my concern is that doing this will take all the space left on my ipod so it will run really slowly and I will have problems doing other thing with it. I am also wondering if there is a risk of downloading something bad, like a virus or something. It seems like this might be something those who wish to spread viruses or spyware would try to use because the users of this app will think it is safe to download whatever comes their way.

Anyone have any experience with this kind of thing?

2. TainaF

TainaF New Member

I made almost two bucks in three weeks using slidejoy. The way that it work; advertisements are displayed on your locked screen, swap like you would for a page than your regular screens comes on. Every time you lock your phone and come back to it, you will have to swipe to remove the advertisement on your screen before unlocking your phone.

3. maniacmaran

maniacmaran New Member

I know this one app that has been paying me in points to test apps. You get points that you can redeem for paypal cash or gift cards. The app is very easy to use. All that you do is download and install apps, open them, and then you earn your points. And if you choose, you can delete them afterwards right after you get your points. The app is called "APPJOY". It is avialable in the app store for free, and i'm pretty sure that its on google play as well. If you decide to download it use my code and we both get 2500 points or nanas. My code is t6206176

4. maryannballeras

maryannballeras Member

I've never tried this out yet, even though I've seen and heard about this a couple of times already. Like you, I was more concerned with possible viruses that my phone can get. I'd rather just look for other online jobs than try this one. I don't want to take the risks.