App you no longer use

Discussion in 'Applications' started by DancingLady, Oct 24, 2014.

1. DancingLady

DancingLady New Member

Are there any apps you no longer use due to problems or frustrations?

I don't mean for this thread to be a bashing thread, more of a heads up for new users, this is something they might run into with this app.

I quit My Fitness Pal because I realized after a while it was taking too much time and effort to log my food when everything I eat is made from scratch. I could do it faster in a small notebook with a paperback calorie count guide.

2. maniacmaran

maniacmaran New Member

I bought this HDR app for my photography, but i no longer use it because I stopped using HDR to edit my photos. That's the reason. I didn't have a problem with it at all. I just got over my obsession with HDR filters. And another app that I stopped using is an app called PERK TV. I stopped using that application because even when I did watch the app trailers or movie trailers, I didn't receive my points and that angered me and I was frustrated and decided to quit using it. I did think about the fact that, that was maybe happening because i was using it on an outdated apple device. So I may try it again once I'm able to get a new iPhone or iPod touch. So yeah, I stopped using those two apps.

3. maryannballeras

maryannballeras Member

If there's one app that I'm no longer using, it's definitely the Gmail application. It was pre-installed on my phone and I just used it once, just to try out and see what's in there. However, I'm more of a Yahoo! mail user, so it was a bit neglected through time.

4. DancingLady

DancingLady New Member

I plan to stop PerkTV as soon as I cashout. I do not think it is worth the wear and tear on the ipod to be running it like that. The pay is so ridiculously low.