Apps that earn you money!

Discussion in 'Applications' started by maniacmaran, Nov 1, 2014.

1. maniacmaran

maniacmaran New Member

Anyone know any other apps that you can use to earn some money? i know of PERK TV AND FEATURED POINTS AND ALSO SWAG BUCKS, but there is this app called "APP JOY" or "APP NANA" all that you do is download, install, and run apps for points. Those points can later be redeem for paypal cash or gift cards. It's a very easy to use, fun and free app. If anyone is interested in using it my code is t6206176

You can use this code and we will both make 2500 points or nanas. This is the easieest app for me to earn some cash or gift cards. If you guys know any other apps that can earn you money, don't hesitate to share.

2. wowtgp

wowtgp New Member

I have been using Swagbucks for a long time to no avail. I am yet to cash out despite completing a lot of surveys and playing games. I don't really think it's worth it. ee is an Add-on names Qmee that will earn you some decent money.

3. DancingLady

DancingLady New Member

How many points do you need to get a gift card and how long does it take you to get there?

4. maryannballeras

maryannballeras Member

My friend recommended this game application to me, saying that it will let you earn money if you reach a certain amount of points. It's called "Peko" and I believe it's available both on the App Store and the Play Store. However, it's not available on some countries. Go and check it out.

5. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

I've been trying out Cash Pirate recently (on Android). It doesn't seem too bad (if they genuinely pay) and their rates are higher than App Trailers and App Redeem. Speaking of which, I had one payout from App Trailers then it seemed to just stop working. I've tried a few others like Mint Coins too (don't recommend it!)

6. 7zer0z

7zer0z New Member

Ugh, Mint Coins. That app is a scam. They've paid me out a few times, even for $10 one time but it seems that they only pay out half the time. I get the impression that they don't even have enough money to pay out people because they do pay out SOMETIMES just not even close to all of time.

7. hiddenwolf

hiddenwolf New Member

Swagbucks is one of the hardest earning sites I've ever been a member at. Course I wouldn't consider them to be an app.

I've also used a lot of app to earn money on my phone there was one I particularly liked called locket. The app was simple every time you unlock your phone an ad would pop up and you would earn a penny. Think how many times you unlock your phone in a day, extra money.

But on the other hand I only like make money programs that pay almost instantly or immediately.

8. missbishi

missbishi Member

Another fan of Qmee here, it is really simple to use and pays quite quickly. Personally, I have had a lot of success with Swagbucks and manage to cash out a £5 Amazon gift code every week. I would agree that it isn't really an app though, more like a GPT.

9. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

Locket sounds interesting. I tend to use my smartphone more than I use my laptop so this actually sounds ideal. I unlock my phone many many times per day, I expect my balance would probably add up fairly quickly. Most of the apps I have tried so far have been pretty useless. I was recommended another app recently which sounded good but I can't remember the name of it.

I had a feeling that this would be the case. Anyway, I've decided to uninstall both Cash Pirate and Mint Coins now because most of the apps were showing as being incompatible with my device, even though I can go directly to the app store and download them with no problems - clearly a way of limiting the amount of money they have to pay out.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  10. missbishi

missbishi Member

MobileXpression is also worth a try. You just install the app and check in once a week (a reminder is sent). Done in less than a minute. You get credits each week which you can use to order Amazon gift codes. It's not quick but for the small amount of time it takes each week it's worth keeping on with it.

11. Corzhens

Corzhens Member

I have tried Cash Pirate last month. It looked good so I kept downloading and installing one by one the apps in their list. The minimum payout is $2.50 so that's just fine. But lo and behold, there was no more app to install and my bank showed only $1. What more is there to do but to forget that app. It just wasted my time because it always said that more apps are coming but nothing came up. It's really a sad experience for me.