Best Android Tablet?

Discussion in 'Android' started by francis675, May 24, 2013.

1. francis675

francis675 New Member

What gets your vote for best android tablet?

I love the Asus Memo Pad 301 for its speed and speakers (and for being Androidy in general!) What do you think?

2. Protojunkie

Protojunkie Member

I like the Samsung GALAXY Note 8.0 and in fact I'm planning on getting one in a few months. It has a much powerful processor than the iPad mini and also has more RAM. I like the size and form factor a lot. For me a 8" tablet is more comfortable than a 10" but that's just a matter of taste.

That Asus tablet also looks great and in fact is cheaper than the GALAXY Note but I still prefer Samsung's.

3. lindbergh

lindbergh Love's Android!

I'd go for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 also since we're talking about Android. However, the high price tag is definitely a turnoff. If I would be asked what the best tablet is then I'd go for the iPad mini. It operates as well as the Note and is a lot cheaper.

4. francis675

francis675 New Member

Is an 8" tablet worth investing such a lot of money in? Personally, I like the ASUS because, for the money, it's a powerful machine. Plus with 10", it's better for visuals. I read a lot of reviews about screen definition etc before buying it, but tbh, I don't care if something that's 10" is HD or super HD or even DVD quality. The iPad retina display is quite awesome, but totally necessary, and you are paying a big premium for it.

5. foitoi

foitoi Member

I don't know about the best tablet, but the best tablet for my price range (120$) is this one.

[​IMG]
    I don't have any problems with it and it works really great! You can really feel dual core processor :) The tables is: Prestigio MultiPad 9.7 Ultra

6. Protojunkie

Protojunkie Member

@lindbergh you are right, the iPad mini is cheaper than the Galaxy Note 8.0. At least on Amazon the price of the mini is about $50 less than the Note but the later is a much more powerful tablet and of course has Android. I would go for the Galaxy Note 8.0 any time.

@fotoi where can I find such tablet?

7. rage35

rage35 Member

I would also prefer Samsung Galaxy Tablet 8.), though it has a higher price compared to other android tablets, I would still choose it. If I were going to buy a tablet, I make sure that I have the quality tablet. Though a lot of android tablets has good quality in a much cheaper price compared to the Samsung Galaxy Tablet 8.0, I would still go for the Samsung because I find it easy and convenient to use with a powerful specs and screen quality.

8. Arkayde

Arkayde New Member

Nexus 10, perhaps? It probably has the best screen out of all the android tablets.

9. draalin

draalin The Boss Staff Member

10. Arkayde

Arkayde New Member

Transformer Prime? When I read the name I somehow expected something related to Transformers.

On topic: Neat tablet, I guess.

11. fermlour

fermlour Member

I think the best and cheapest tablet is the nexus 7, I think it has some great quality.
    Here can you buy a Nexus 7 32GB's for $ 200! : D

12. Protojunkie

Protojunkie Member

@fermlour That Nexus tablet looks great. Where can you get a 32GB one for $200? On Amazon the 16GB version is listed for about $220. That would be a terrific choice.

13. foitoi

foitoi Member

Hey man. You can check the whole website here: http://www.prestigio.com/

14. PurpleGuardian

PurpleGuardian Member

If you get anything, definitely go for the Galaxy line of tablets. Anything Glaxy is great in my book, and usually it is very ahead of the time and has so many good features.

15. pandandesign

pandandesign Member

I have the Samsung Note 8.0 tablet, which is one of the best tablets I have ever used. It has a fast processor, multi-window, which is the unique multitasking feature, S-Pen, and Air-View technology. I really like it a lot, although I wish I would have discovered it earlier.

16. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint Member

I have a Chinese Android tablet with no brand label and I'm satisfied with it, since for the little use that I give it, I cannot ask for more.

17. pandandesign

pandandesign Member

Oh, how much did you pay for the tablet? I think my mom would like one of those.

18. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint Member

I bought this tablet past April and the price was near $70 USD, Android 4, with 1 GB RAM and 4 GB HD and 16 GB storage via micro SD card.

19. pandandesign

pandandesign Member

That cheap? Wow, I would want to buy one for my mom.

20. mikelouis

mikelouis Member

I love Samsung tablets. They are great in performance and the perfect size that any person would be comfortable using. Also the Pricing is fair most people can afford unlike Apple who always overprice their iPads when they have inferior features.