Best media player?

Discussion in 'Applications' started by ozadin, Jun 15, 2013.

1. ~TheDarkKnight~

~TheDarkKnight~ New Member

VLC is on the top of my list of favorite media players. Never had a problem either on Windows or android. Although many prefer MPlayer for Android, VLC works just as good. Also recommend KMPlayer for Windows which can play any video format you throw at it and has a good UI too.

2. chie

chie Member

Hands down to VLC as well. It's hot keys make my viewing experience easier to control. It can also play most, if not all, video or file format.

In addition, the VLC Portable app functions the same as the installed software.

3. pebblesxo

pebblesxo New Member

When it comes to playing videos, VLC is definitely the one of the media players around. It supports a wide range of almost all types of video formats, so its pretty impressive. The interface is not bad and you have an option to change the player skin. The down side though, is that in some very rare moments, it acts up randomly and starts playing the video funny, especially those HD videos. You can fix that by resetting the player. Aside from that, i haven't encounter other issues, VLC is truly a great program. Oh and its free!

4. tipoywizard

tipoywizard New Member

I choose VLC!. It can play almost everything. It is free, easy to download and not big. I also like its design it is simple yet its functionality is quite excellent. I think it already had a mobile version though haven't tried yet.