Best messaging app?

Discussion in 'Applications' started by ckke, Oct 14, 2014.

1. ckke

ckke New Member

I've been using Hangouts because I like having my conversations sync between my phone and computer. I also use Whatsapp occasionally, and it does seem to be faster than Hangouts, but it doesn't sync between devices so that I can switch seamlessly. What is your favorite messaging app?

2. draalin

draalin The Boss Staff Member

Google Hangouts hands down. :)

3. DancingLady

DancingLady New Member

I have never used a messaging app. Is it kind of like text messaging, but not using up your texts?

4. maniacmaran

maniacmaran New Member

I think that KIK is the best messaging app. At least, for me it is. It's fast and you can see when your messages are sent, delivered and read. You can send people youtube videos and play games with them, all in this one app. You can even send them your own videos. All that they are missing from this cool app is a voice messenger, like Voxer. If that was added, it would be super dope. I have already requested this feature from them, and I hope that they are working on it.

5. maryannballeras

maryannballeras Member

I've tried to use the Go SMS Pro before, but I had to uninstall it because I find it a bit confusing, plus the fact that it's a bit slow too. Now, I'm back to the default messaging app and it's doing perfectly now. Maybe I'm just not into customization so much.

6. Nikkishea21

Nikkishea21 Member

Whatsapp is the best messaging app for me right now. Before this, i was the owner of a BB and utilized Blackberry Messenger app to send messages to my friends, things slowed down there a bit as i noticed that they were parting company with their BB. It got to the point where i had only about two persons remaining on my BB contact list. When i got over to having Whatsapp as a message app i linked up with all my contacts immediately, this is where everyone was. It is really convenient. I downloaded Facebook messenger app, this works a bit slow on my phone and have glitches from time to time. What i like most about this is the fact that you can make free video calls with it, that is cool.