Decent Music Software

Discussion in 'Android' started by Sparkster, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

Does anyone know of any good music software apps for Android? When I say music software, what I'm looking for is (free) apps that I can use to create music. Not record music, but use the app to create it. I've tried quite a lot already but can't seem to find a decent one.

2. mairj23

mairj23 Member

I'd go with free studio. Easy to download, convert and edit. Virus free as well and it works across the boards with all systems.

3. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint Member

Only app I have seen for music creation is a virtual piano keyword which works nicely, but I can't remember the name of this app.

I left my tablet at my sister's home to say, but I may later update this thread if you can't find such app.

I know, this is a very basic option for someone who is serious about creating music, but you might be interested to try it.

4. Corzhens

Corzhens Member

I have a niece who used to buy the Walkman and when the iPod became a craze, sadly, she couldn't afford. But with the smart phone and the apps, she seems to be having a good time. Now, with creating music, I saw her the other day tinkering with some notes and she said she is trying to compose. Unfortunately I was not able to ask what app that is.

5. mairj23

mairj23 Member

Real player is also another good one. Just one click t download and your done. There has always been some bugs with this player though but probably is the best one out overall.