Do you have a case for your Android phone or is it naked?

Discussion in 'Android' started by Jaxter, Sep 26, 2013.

?

Do you have a case for your Android phone or is it naked?

1. Yes, I use a case for my phone

64.7%
  2. No, I do not use a case for my phone

35.3%
  1. LifeOrDeath

LifeOrDeath New Member

I do have a case and it's a pretty bulky one. My friends say that it looks like a brick because of it. It has a rubber cover and a plastic plate on the back. I don't think I would ever trust myself without one. I always drop my phone when I am taking out my wallet and there have been numerous times where it would be have been shattered if it wasn't for the case. Does it make my phone heavier and bulkier? Yes, but I value the safety of my phone over comfort.

2. maryannballeras

maryannballeras Member

I like it naked. I know it sounds awkward! But really, I don't have a case now for my phone now, so it's safe to say that it's just naked. Not that I don't want to have a case, but I just love the color of my phone. It's just plain white and I think it looks really elegant on its own.

3. Nikkishea21

Nikkishea21 Member

If i am going off appearance i would go around with my phone naked as it is more attractive that way but good sense have to prevail and i have to think about the safety of the device. After investing in a desirable gadget it is only fair to ensure that it is properly taken care of. I use a shock absorbent case as i am always ending up with my phone on the ground and this is something that scares me when it occurs.

4. missbishi

missbishi Member

I just have one of those stretchy knitted "socks" which I use when I put my phone in my handbag. Cases are annoying so I only use the sock in my bag to prevent it getting scratched by my keys etc. Otherwise, my phone is usually sitting next to me with nothing else on it. The thing that annoys me is the fact you have to fiddle around getting the phone out before you can answer your call - I've missed several calls in the past because of this.

5. mairj23

mairj23 Member

I really don't like the cases to much. They make the phone look cheap for some reason. They're good though for protection but they're not for me. I will use a screen protector though. It's just me and my naked phone.

6. utneqo7d

utneqo7d New Member

Just wait for the day that your phone falls and the screen breaks, then you'll regret going out with a naked phone ;)

I always buys cases for my phones, some people call it ugly but I think it's better than taking a risk as my phone often falls out of my hands xD

7. mairj23

mairj23 Member

Y
    You're right about that. Out of all things, I tend to drop my phone a lot. Maybe that's sign telling me to buy a case. My luck might run out sooner than later.

8. Tibz1337

Tibz1337 New Member

I carry my phone in a case now because of some unfortunate series of events. I'd pretty much carry all my phones around naked but something really really sad happened that made me decide to carry my precious LG G2 in a Spigen Slim Armor case.

9. GearZ

GearZ Member

I have a real basic, black case. It holds the device in place via straps and folds over. It is nothing fancy, but works.

10. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint Member

I truly dislike putting a case on my android phone or tablet, in fact I dislike to have them with the screen plastic protection they come from factory.

I know they can scratch badly, and in the worst case scenery, their display can broke. Happened to me with one Alcatel phone badly scratched, and two tablets which display was broken for no reason at all. I had them into my pocket and did nothing that could damage them while walking down the streets.

However and despite those sad experiences, I keep having using them totally naked ;)

11. GenevB

GenevB New Member

Yes, I think it is always better to wear a case, just for protection reasons. However every time I drop my phone, somehow the case is off, but it still helps for those rare occasions when the case of the phone is actually on it. I know people who would've liked to own a case because they broke their displays by droping their phones on to ground.

12. Corzhens

Corzhens Member

It's funny because it took me a year to buy a case for my phone. Maybe I am not really aware because my routine is home and office only although sometimes I go to the mall. Anyway, when we went to Bangkok 2 years ago, I saw phone cases that were cheap. But I did not buy there because what I wanted was the leather casing. When I returned home, I went to the biggest mall and searched for what I desired. I have it now, hahahaaa.