Educational Android Apps

Discussion in 'Android' started by maryannballeras, Oct 20, 2014.

1. maryannballeras

maryannballeras Member

Have you ever used an app for studying? I did! I think it's one of the beauties of having a smartphone; I can go anywhere and still keep studying. I have this app called "Interval Recognition," and it helps memorize intervals even while on the road (I'm studying music, by the way). How about you? Do you have some educational apps on your phone?

2. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

I've tried a few education apps, such as for music and learning different languages and suchlike but I don't currently have any installed. I tend to download and read a lot of ebooks on my device instead, so anything educational for me usually comes in the form of an ebook.

Having said that, I have decided to start making an educational training app for aspiring guitarists, as there doesn't seem to be any good ones out there.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  3. Nikkishea21

Nikkishea21 Member

Maybe i am from the old school when it comes on to studying but i am only able to do this comfortably from printed material. I do not like to use the computer, phones or tablet to study as i am just unable to connect with the material there in a meaningful way. We all have our preferences and know what works best for us and it is essential to know this in order to become one with the method which works best for us.