Favorite Apps that Pay

Discussion in 'Applications' started by soulite, Jun 22, 2014.

1. soulite

soulite New Member

I have recently begun searching for new ways to help make money and I found that you can make a dollars a month through apps. Right now my favorite app for making money is Apptrailers simply because it is fairly easy to make $.50 a day which is equal to $15 a month. So what's your favorite app that pays?

2. maniacmaran

maniacmaran New Member

My favorite app that pay is called "APPJOY" it's the easiest one for me and you can make unlimited points that you can redeem for paypal cash or gift cards. All that you so is download, install and run apps and then you can delete them if you choose to. After you download, install and run them just for like...30 seconds or so, you earn your points. If you decide to use this app, use my code and we will both earn 2500 Points or nanas. (As they call them) My code is t6206176

3. maryannballeras

maryannballeras Member

You can try this app called "Peko." You will just have to play a roulette-type game with another user and collect a certain amount of points and when you reach that threshold, you'll get paid for it via Paypal. Go check it out, I think this is a good app.

4. DancingLady

DancingLady New Member

How many hours per day do you have to run the app to earn your $0.50 per day?

5. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

I have used App Trailers but only managed to get one payout - after that it just stopped working. I've been trying out Cash Pirate ever since and they seem to pay much higher rates than App Trailers. I'm pretty sure Chatabout pays users to download mobile apps too. I've been trying out a few of these apps to see which is the best to stick with. Unfortunately, a lot of them say that the apps are incompatible with my device the majority of the time.

6. SharpShooter

SharpShooter New Member

I have been using PerkTv and like them so far. It just streams ads on your phone or tablet, but like everyone else says it takes so long to get a payout. I usually just plug in my Google tablet and let it stream all day.

7. missbishi

missbishi Member

I use MobileXpression. All you need to do is install the app and check in once a week (a reminder is sent). Takes 30 seconds to do. You can exchange credits for Amazon vouchers. The payout isn't great but for 30 seconds per week, I'm happy to stick with it. They do email you the voucher really quickly.

8. Corzhens

Corzhens Member

I've heard of apps that pay you when you use it. That's kinda new to me but from the looks of it, those apps would shoot to the limelight since I find most people wanting to earn from their online sojourn. Even a few dollars a day would be worth it. I have downloaded one paying app but still have to earn something since I have not much time for that now.

9. g.b.shaw

g.b.shaw New Member

Well, nice to learn some apps actually pay. I'm usually sceptical about things like these. But from reading this thread I'm definitely going to try some of them out.

Huge thanks!

10. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint Member

I found harder make money from apps than making it from the web. I mean, if an app is going to pay you for things you can do on your computer, I'd better prefer my computer that dealing with a tablet or smartphone surfing time, not to mention that if you are under a data plan you might be ending up paying much more money to the carrier that whatever money you could earn from the app, assuming they will pay someday.
    It's known most mobile money-making apps are just pure scam.