Forum branding...

Discussion in 'Website Feedback & Support' started by francis675, May 24, 2013.

1. francis675

francis675 New Member

I just wanted to give a little feedback about the way the forum is branded...there's no tagline or slant at all. I understand the discussions are web/computing based, but it all feels a little too generalised. What does everyone else thing and, draalin, do you have any plans to change the forum layout in the near future?

2. draalin

draalin The Boss Staff Member

I know what you mean I have been thinking of a tagline but I can't come up with anything that is original or sounds good heh.

If anyone has ideas please post them!

As for the layout I was messing around with it earlier. What did you have in mind anyways that I should change?

francis675 likes this.
  3. francis675

francis675 New Member

Fair enough! I guess a cheesy tagline would be worse than leaving it out. I actually really like the site design, it's just the topic themes that are a bit confusing. Is this site intended for people to share tips, get recommendations on new products, solve problems..? As more people get on here I suppose the theme will become apparent depending on what people choose to talk about.

4. draalin

draalin The Boss Staff Member

I'm trying to form the site more around what people are talking about. The blog section of the site was created mainly for the purpose of what you see in the top nav but I might have to change it a bit.

I'll figure out what to do with the forums soon, some need to be moved or grouped in with other forums as sub-forums.