Future for Apple

Discussion in 'Mac' started by Hobbs, Jul 6, 2013.

1. useruseruser

useruseruser Member

I think that they can thrive within their own little niche. Maybe not so little but you get the point. I think Apple are trying to go after Android and I think that that is a bad idea. Don't bite off more than you can chew.

2. NiaIsabelle

NiaIsabelle New Member

Apple is overvalued. The prices of their products are expensive and not affordable to the people. Though, with the quality of their products, there is no doubt that 10 years from now, people will still be buying apple products. Apple will only expand and get more expensive by the day. Five years from now there might be an Apple TV or Apple refrigerator or Apple car. No matter how expensive their products are, people will still want to buy it because it's the "it" of today.

3. cameronpalte

cameronpalte Member

I don't think they will be able to last but I also don't believe that jobs has anything to do with that. At least without some major innovations. The reason they have made so much money is because they have been the first to make some major products and as a result they can sell them with a large margin. However, their competitors are catching up to them on all of their current products so unless they get a new very innovative product out their soon things won't work out to well for them.

4. musicmonster

musicmonster New Member

So far, they are doing just fine without Steve Jobs. But personally, I think they still could do better.