Have You Used Cash Pirate?

Discussion in 'Android' started by Sparkster, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

Has anyone here tried using the Cash Pirate app? And if so, have you had a payout from them? For anyone that doesn't know, Cash Pirate is an app which pays you to download and test apps (amongst other offers). Their pay rates seem to be higher than most other similar apps.

2. missbishi

missbishi Member

I've never heard of it until now. I've just had a look and it seems like it is a pretty similar concept to Swagbucks.
    There's even a referral system in place. The reviews I've read are quite positive too. I think I'm going to give this a try - looks like something I can do to pass time when I'm sat in transit.

3. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

I've actually decided to give up on this app now. At first, I got credited reasonably for the first few apps I checked out. However, once my balance started moving up most of the apps started showing that they were incompatible with my device. Despite that claim, if I go directly to Google Play and visit those app pages it says nothing about them being incompatible and let's me download them, whereas it wouldn't let me download them through Cash Pirate. Very dodgy!

4. missbishi

missbishi Member

Funnily enough, I've just had exactly the same experience as you! It started out well but it quickly transpired that my device was "incompatible" as well. Of course, it wasn't and I was able to get these apps directly. Whilst the pay looked OK, I doubt I'd get anywhere near the cashout threshold. I decided to delete, there is little point in it taking up space. Of course, other people might have a completely different user experience. Do let us know if you do!