I recently came up Media Player Classic

Discussion in 'Applications' started by outdoorgal, Apr 29, 2014.

1. outdoorgal

outdoorgal Member

the reason I came across it was I wanted to find a free program to sync .avi files that were "out of sync". MPC does this, right within the program.

It seems a little complicated, so thought I would as if anyone has found a good way, and maybe the easiest way to sync audio with video?

Thanks in advance for any direction;) Denise

2. outdoorgal

outdoorgal Member

I can't even type today, LOL, my topic makes no sense. Ok, well, I meant that I came up with a way to adjust/sync audio to video;)

It works really well though, just tried it a few minutes ago. I took an .avi file, and used MPC to sync it. Works great, but I can't figure out how to save the settings, my tutorial tells me I have to set it every time I view the vid. If anyone can help me on this, I'd appreciate it,

Thank you much, Denise

3. useruseruser

useruseruser Member

Thanks for that info. I hate when the audio and video don't sink in .AVI files. its actually been a very common problem for me so I appreciate the help.

4. outdoorgal

outdoorgal Member

I'm glad I mentioned it then, thought there might be someone out there that could use it. I tried another program but it was a total pain. Then I was googling, and came up with MPC, and thought, what is that, I've got Media Player, never heard of Classic. But classic is much more complicated, more bells and whistles. So I'm viewing my movies on MP, and if one is out of sync, I load it up on MPC, and watch it there.

I really love your avatar, Denise:)