If you could create a new app for Android what would it be?

Discussion in 'Android' started by soulite, Jun 22, 2014.

1. soulite

soulite New Member

Have you ever been sitting around wishing that there was in fact an app for that? Well what was/is the task that you actually do wish there was an app for?

Personally, I wish that there was app that could make you a decent amount of money for as little work as possible. I know there are some out there that do this but the amount of money is way below decent.

2. babyleans

babyleans New Member

Unfortunately there are no apps that will give you a load of money for just a little work. Look for better ways of making money online. There are very many ways of earning money online that can make you much more money than what those apps offer. The app that I would like to see on android is a secret because I want to make it myself.

3. Dez97

Dez97 New Member

I completely agree with you I would love if there was an app that could help us all make a lot more money, people need something they can earn a living from at home because there aren't many more jobs out there anymore.

4. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

After a couple of years of using Android, I have found that there are no particularly decent apps for guitarists, only very basic ones with minimal functions. I have therefore decided to start creating one - I have a good idea of what I want it to do but obviously I can't go into detail or then someone might steal my idea and beat me to it. It's going to be the best app on the market for aspiring guitarists though, that I'm sure of!

5. maryannballeras

maryannballeras Member

I hope that there can be app where you can load an mp3 song and have it transcribed to notes or music sheets. I haven't encountered any app like that yet. Or maybe there already is? If you guys know any app like this, let me know! That would be sweet!

6. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

Hey, that's a pretty good idea, I hadn't thought of that. I would find an app that does this to be quite useful myself. I wonder how difficult it would be to code an app that does this.

7. Morvack

Morvack New Member

My girlfriend had a good idea. An app that shows you a map of a store you have never been in. Where to find chips, soda, clothes, what ever you may need. If you walk into a shaws your not familiar with, you could spend twenty minutes looking for cat food or milk. I would extend it more, and put a list of guaranteed items found in store, sectioned off into kitchen, video games, computers, so on and so fourth.

My idea, is to make a good fantasy game app. No pay to win, make it so you can watch ads for in game currencies, no actual in game ads. I probably would make it an m.m.o.r.p.g . People love massive multi player online role play games.

I have seen several "sell your stuff on here" apps. A lot of them have a majority of one star reviews. So there is a big market for such an app, just waiting for someone who actually can program a good app. To take it by storm if you will.

8. Nikkishea21

Nikkishea21 Member

That would be an app that would allow me to have access to my home when i am not there and see all that is happening within the outskirts of it.