iPad and Mac Event is Approaching

Discussion in 'Mac' started by MyDigitalpoint, Oct 16, 2013.

1. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint Member

For all of you Mac enthusiasts, I thought to share the news about the iPad and Mac event coming up this weekend.

Among the most expected novelties from Apple the new iPads, MacBook Pros, Mac Pro, OS X Mavericks, and Apple TV are confirmed to take part in this event.

Full article and details on the new Apple releases can be found here, http://techcrunch.com/2013/10/16/what-to-expect-at-apples-october-22-ipad-and-mac-event/

2. Nevermore

Nevermore New Member

Just watched it. I like Apple keynotes, but they brag too much and it can get annoying pretty quickly. If you have a good product just show it, the self-inducing behaviour makes them look insecure. So, about the news:
    - iPad Air looks good and I love the design, but I'll wait some reviews to make a judgement about the improvements
    - iPad mini with retina, finally! The price increase is a little hard to swallow though
    - iPad 2 at $399? Are they serious?
    - Cover at $79? Again, are they serious?
    - Mavericks free for everyone is great news, and there are some really nice improvements, definitely a must upgrade

3. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint Member

Yeah, I think that the best of this events was the release of Mavericks along with the good news.

On the other hand Apple products have been always overpriced, so it came as a not big surprise those price tags, but yet hard to pay them.

4. MissPotato

MissPotato New Member

Can't wait to see what the event unfolds. I honestly am on the crossroads with Apple. Since the 5C got launched I started doubting its promise in the market.