Mac OS should be available to all

Discussion in 'Mac' started by lovemwaf, Nov 28, 2013.

1. lovemwaf

lovemwaf New Member

I think that one of the reasons for the slow growth of apple is that they did not really find a way to make their different components available to all. If they made their OS one that various companies would be allowed to use then i think that it may have even surpassed windows

2. TheViper

TheViper Member

I agree to some extent of what you've said. Though, I think that is just one thing Apple doesn't want to do. Right now they are focused on the iPhone and other similar line. There actually has been some reports that say Apple is losing more market share to Android. I guess people are starting to get tired of the minimal upgrades and design changes.

3. cameronpalte

cameronpalte Member

To some extent that may be correct. However, it would hurt apple otherwise because one of the main reasons a lot of people buy there computers is because they like the OS (even though I like Windows a lot more), and if they made there OS available to every then for example they would sell a lot less desktops because anyone else could go and build a desktop for a lot cheaper.