Mac stability

Discussion in 'Mac' started by useruseruser, Apr 19, 2014.

1. useruseruser

useruseruser Member

Iv'e heard from people that I know that the newest Mac OS is not very stable. Have you guys had any problems ?. I'm considering switching to the newest Mac OS but I want to know if it is reliable.

2. cameronpalte

cameronpalte Member

I haven't heard of any problems with the newest Mac OS, this is the first time I've actually read about any problems. However, I am curious because I know people who are planning on upgrading their OS and if there are any problems they would probably appreciate it if I told them. What particular problems have you heard of, do you have any links or anything to point to.

3. musicmonster

musicmonster New Member

So far, I don't have any problems with Yosemite. It's working perfectly on my computer.

4. GearZ

GearZ Member

I haven't had any stability issues with any of the newer Macs. In fact, other than the kludgy and under powered boxes from the mid-90s, I haven't really ever had stability issues with any Mac machine.

5. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint Member

I used to play with a Mac computer earlier, when I was not even connected to the Internet.

However if there is something I can assure is that Mac computers are world-famous for their stability.