Rumor of thinner MacBook Pro?

Discussion in 'Mac OS X' started by debtheweb, Jun 5, 2013.

1. debtheweb

debtheweb New Member

Did you guys hear that there might be a new MacBook Pro announced on June 10, rumor has it that it will be thinner than the existing one. For those who don't know, the 2013 models are already thinner than last year. It does not have a CD/DVD drive.

2. daenerys

daenerys Member

Is that the WWDC keynote date? I would be weary, generally they just announce software things at WWDC, since that's the focus. Seems like rumors float around a lot about hardware as WWDC nears, but they don't usually announce any. Not that I can remember, anyway. Watch it happen now that I went on the record saying it won't!

That being said, I think a thinner MacBook Pro without the DVD drive would be pretty sweet, I hope they do it.

3. mjhunter23

mjhunter23 New Member

At this point Mac's are only nice to look at. I was a massive Apple fan boy for years until they released the last Macbook pro and they made it so I couldn't upgrade the parts so now I just use Windows computers and it's really annoying because I want to use programs like Final Cut but the new computers just seem to be getting worse and worse. Its really no surprise this one is going to be thinner than the last I expect the one after this will be thinner still.