SwagTV

Discussion in 'Applications' started by DancingLady, Oct 24, 2014.

1. DancingLady

DancingLady New Member

I've been using the SwagTV very successfully for month now, but all of a sudden it isn't working well anymore and keeps closing by itself or not loading even when I have a great internet signal.

Has anyone else been having problems with this app? I might try deleting it and downloading it again if it doesn't start working properly in the next day or so. I don't know if that would help but it's really annoying that I can't get the points I want.

2. maniacmaran

maniacmaran New Member

I have had similar problems with it and perk tv also. They recenlty fixed the issue for me. So i contacted the support team, and they told me that it was because I was using an old iPod which didnt support iOS 7 or 8. Make sure that your software is up to date, if it isn't already up to date. The issue is now fixed. I'm using an iPod 4g and it works fine, but I recommend something better. Something with iOS 7 and 8. And if you are using a tablet for google or whatever, make sure that its one of the latest ones. That may be why it's acting up. If not, then I have no idea why it would do that. Just contact support, and see what they will say. Hope this helps.