switching between windows

Discussion in 'Android' started by Nikkishea21, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Nikkishea21

Nikkishea21 Member

I find that with my Samsung galaxy exhibit there are some hiccups which i do not see as being user friendly. The inability to switch between windows is one of my problems. If i am browsing the net and a call comes in i find that upon answering i will automatically be disconnected from the browser.

Do you have this issue with this android device or any other?

2. missbishi

missbishi Member

Oh yes, my Xperia Z2 does this too. It doesn't actually bother me that much, but I don't really do any important tasks on my phone, it's just general browsing. I would be interested to know if there is a way to circumnavigate this though.

3. mairj23

mairj23 Member

Right now my galaxy is running smooth. Let me knock on wood, lol. I have heard people saying the same thing as you. As great as these phones are, they still have some glitches here and there.

4. Corzhens

Corzhens Member

My Samsung S3 is the same. It's an old model though but maybe the new ones have that capability of preserving the windows. A colleague said that it is the Android that dictates the operation and not the phone (hardware). Maybe he is right on that.

5. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint Member

This is exactly what I was about to say; it's Android which determines the action to take, I suppose it depends on the Android version installed on the phone, or the apps being in use.

Happens also to a friend of mine with an Android phone, not sure what brand is this, but rather that disconnecting, everything goes automatically in pause/hold while taking a call. Then resuming all the running applications once the call is over.