Thinking of switching to Android.

Discussion in 'Android' started by bsthebenster, Jun 23, 2014.

1. bsthebenster

bsthebenster New Member

I recently picked up an iPhone and an iPad at the same time and now I am left wishing I had done my research before hand. I have a real issue now with apple, as they'll sell you a 700 dollar piece of equipment and then tell you what you are aren't allowed to do with it.

Is this also true for Android or do you think I'd be better off switching?

2. babyleans

babyleans New Member

I think you're right on your assessment. Apple os is very rigid especially compared to android. There's a reason android is the most popular mobile platform. I would switch if i were you.

3. Dez97

Dez97 New Member

Hey I say switch to android, I recently just upgraded my cell phone and I absolutely love it, i can't believe I didn't upgrade earlier and now their phone are coming with anything you could possibly need in a computer as well, its crazy how great it has become.

4. creeper360bill

creeper360bill New Member

On Android there are less restrictions than on iOS, on Android you can change the theme, have file managers, change screen brightness to lower then than normal, etc without rooting/jailbreaking the device, so yes I would recommend switching to Android which is better in my opinion.