Unofficial site for servicepacks and such

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by RedNeckJiuJitsu, Apr 5, 2014.

1. RedNeckJiuJitsu

RedNeckJiuJitsu New Member

Despite MS trying to kill off XP, I still have plans to use it on some older computers among my family. Since nobody has the money to buy a new OS, let alone a new PC, it will still be awhile before we switch. I remember reading that there is a site that still has all the updates for WinXP available. can someone please give me a link to it? Also, does it have updates to Office 2003 as well? I've got at least one computer I need to reinstall windows on right now, and du to the above reasons, I'm also running old versions of Office. Many thanks.

2. Corzhens

Corzhens Member

My service pack is the #2 and some new softwares require the Service Pack 3 for installation. This is particularly the Adobe Premiere version 7 (or higher) that asks for an upgrade of my OS. Sometimes I wonder why those new software versions have to adapt to the Windows new versions. Is it a conspiracy?

3. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint Member

I was still able to download the service pack 3 for XP and I think to have the last update for Microsoft Office 2003, but need to browse for these files and see if we can find a copy of them on an FTP space.

I would put them up to you on my website, but both the XP and Office software I had are not in English language, so if yours is, the files won't run.