What are your feelings on Android MMORPGs

Discussion in 'Android' started by soulite, Jun 23, 2014.

1. soulite

soulite New Member

I've been seeing an increase in Android MMORPGs. I've played a few and they all seem like decent games. The only problem is that I think some of them glitch because either the phone can't handle the game and internet usage or the companies don't take the time to fix any problems. What are your opinions on Android MMORPGs?

2. babyleans

babyleans New Member

I personally don't play any of them but it seems more and more people are getting interested. You're right about the glitches.

3. LifeOrDeath

LifeOrDeath New Member

I found them to be fun sometimes but of course, they lack the dept that a PC mmorpg would have. And I really found pressing touchscreen buttons repeatedly for hours to be uncomfortable. But some of them aren't very bad for casual playing. When I was a kid, I remember playing Zenonia all day on my phone when my parents took away my laptop. It is addicting!

4. maryannballeras

maryannballeras Member

That's true. In my experience, most of these Android MMORPGs does glitch, but I think it's only because my phone's processor is not fast enough. But overall, I like the fact that I could go just about anywhere and still play MMORPGs anytime I want.