What are your most useful applications?

Discussion in 'Applications' started by EdenSB, May 12, 2013.

1. ebby23

ebby23 New Member

I mostly use the same three apps on my laptop. My most used app would have to be Adobe CC. The second most used app is Logic Pro. Last, I would have to say Final Cut Pro. I used the apps at least once a day.

2. maniacmaran

maniacmaran New Member

The most useful apps for me are:
    -Notes- To write my quotes and poetry

-Calculator- For math, because I'm terrible at it

-APPJOY- (to earn me some cash my code is t6206176 if you decide to use this app, we both get 2500 points each.)

-Instagram- For my photography

And that's about it. They come in handy. Each app comes in handy for me. And if they were the only apps available, i would be okay with that. They are all that I need.

3. maryannballeras

maryannballeras Member

The most useful application for me is the Clean Master. I know that there are a lot of apps that promises to remove some excess storage on your phone, and out of the many that I've tried, this is the only one that works good. I remember the last time that I used it, there were almost 500mb cleaned. That was half a gigabyte.

4. missbishi

missbishi Member

Another vote for the calculator here, it's invaluable, especially when I have to watch my grocery spend.

I also use my banking app, Paypal and the GPS on a regular basis.

5. isabbbela

isabbbela New Member

I don't know many apps on this thread! Some of them sound very useful!
    I don't have that many apps I consider really useful. My favorites and most useful ones are Whatsapp, Dropbox, CamScanner (makes your pictures look like a scanned file and saves directly on PDF), ImageEditor (photo editing), and Upflix (which shows new movies/stuff added to Netflix!!!

6. kenbrace

kenbrace New Member

Excluding web browsers my top 5 applications would be as follows...

1. Notepad++
    2. Visual Studio
    3. Unity 3D
    4. Wamp Server
    5. Corel Video Studio

I guess it's quite obvious I'm a programmer. :)

7. User911

User911 New Member

Well, I think I will start with a basic app, yet probably the most important. I have Avast on all my devices. It's always free and is available for PCs, smartphones and even Kindles. It doesn't catch all malware as I found out on my PC, but for the money (zero) I can't beat it.

8. Sara Christenson

Sara Christenson New Member

As a student, my favorite apps are ones that help me keep all of my school work and homework organized. That being said, my top application would have to be Google Drive. I love that I can access all of my documents, images, videos, spreadsheets, etc, from any computer anywhere. I also love Evernote. Another app where I can access my files and notes from anywhere and it is extremely easy to use.

9. Corzhens

Corzhens Member

For my job, my most common tool used everyday is the MS Office. Naturally, I need that for typing jobs and for presentation as well, there's Powerpoint. But for presentation purposes, I need Adobe Photoshop for images that I use in Powerpoint. So far, those are the most important software to me. As for games, I am addicted to candy crush, hahahaaa, just joking.

10. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint Member

I like to play Candy Crush! LOL

However my top apps include Total Commander, first thing I open to start my day as it's more than just a file manager, then I need Metapad, Araneae and Xampp to develop my websites, but when I'm doing some freelance writing what I mostly need is The Journal to write down and store my articles, and Microsoft Word to convert them into DOC/DOCX format as per most clients request.