Discussion in 'iOS' started by shloka, Jun 6, 2013.
My top 5 are:
1. Subway Surfer
2. Temple Run 2
3. Slice It
4. Angry Birds: Space
5. Infinity Blade
I don't play a lot of games on the IOS, but here are some games I've played that I enjoy a lot.
1) Game Dev Story
2) Temple Run 2
3) Dungeon Village
4) Mega Mall Story
5) Plague Inc.
1. Angry Birds.
2. Pocket Legends.
3. Arcane Legends.
4. Angry Birds Space.
5. Tiny Tower
1. Squids - Truly the best gameplay I've experienced, closest thing to like a Nintendo DS game I've played on iOS.
2. Plants Vs. Zombies - Same with this game, feels very fully developed, and it's a lot of fun on the touch screen. Would probably be my #1 if I hadn't already played it on the PC.
3. Letterpress - Original game, great design. Apple is really big on this game too.
4. Tiny Wings - Addicting, cute game.
5. Monster Life - Not the best game, but I got kind of addicted to playing in small increments. Great graphics though.
I don't know much games for the iPad. I really only need one and it is:
1. Whale Trail - Fun and addictive!
Separate names with a comma.