What do you want Windows 8 to bring back from the previous Windows?

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by rage35, May 25, 2013.

1. rage35

rage35 Member

We all know that there are some major and minor changes when Windows 8 was developed from the previous windows that we used to. So I just want to hear your thoughts about the latest changes done in Windows 8 and does it helps you? or do you find it easy to use Windows 8? What are some features of the previous Windows that you want to bring back to the new Win 8?

2. Nabs Hamid

Nabs Hamid Member

I'd like them to bring back just the start menu bar. Not the actual start menu from Windows 7, but the little ball thingy. I love Windows 8s new start menu, but I hate the fact that there is no bar.

3. themarksquared

themarksquared Member

I'll be honest, but I don't have any complaints about the new Windows 8. The lack of a start menu didn't ruin my efficiency at all. I love the Metro UI because of the live-updating tiles. I guess it all ends to what type of user you are.

In order to answer your question, I guess the only thing I would like to have for Windows 8 is the respect people gave to Windows 7. I'm sure Microsoft will be able to pull this off.

4. rage35

rage35 Member

That's good. I, myself don't have any complaints about the latest Windows which is the Windows 8. I also like Metro-UI which has a live-updating tiles. I've created this thread since I heard some users complains about the latest Windows most especially, regarding the start menu. Maybe there are some complaints that isn't a common complaints so they can easily share it to this thread. :)