What is that thing which attracts you to Android?

Discussion in 'Android' started by Aditya Kulkarni, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Aditya Kulkarni

Aditya Kulkarni New Member

According to me, it is the usability of this operating system, which makes it so popular.
    I know there are more advantages technically, but if I ask you, what is that one thing which drew your attention to this fabulous operating system? :)

2. OhioTom76

OhioTom76 Member

For me, it was the Google Navigation and integration with their Search products. I've never owned an iPhone personally - but when I saw the comparisons between an iPhone and Android, particularly when it came to navigation, Google had the advantage hands down. There were such convenient features baked into Android, such as the ability to recognize an address on a web page and automatically convert it into a clickable link that will take you to Google Maps, that the iPhone was lacking.

3. mikelouis

mikelouis Member

Android is so simple to use as compared to any other mobile device operating systems for smartphones. Just compare it to balckberry or iOS, when you just use them for a few minutes, you get bored this is not the same for Android. Especially if you are using it on a powerful phone then you can feel the real power of Android.