What is the most expensive app you have bought?

Discussion in 'Android' started by burnty, May 20, 2013.

1. ebby23

ebby23 New Member

I very seldom purchase app because their are some many free app that are just as great. In addition, I really dislike purchasing apps but sometimes I just can't resist. The most I have every paid for an app is $4.99. Any app that cost more than $4.99, I would have to pass on it. Although I have not came across anything that more than $4.99 that has caught my attention.

2. TainaF

TainaF New Member

I haven't purchased an app, ever. All of the applications I've downloaded are free of charge. I would only pay for something that I really need at the time and if I have no choice but to purchase.

3. ckke

ckke New Member

I bought Nova Launcher Prime for $4. I used to not purchase paid apps often, but I've been using Google Opinion Rewards to earn Google Play credit for quick survey questions, so I have that credit available to buy apps. I used the free version of Nova launcher for a couple months before getting the paid version, and I was very happy with it. It's a great launcher that is close to stock but allows me to customize the icons, number of home screens, and other features on my phone. I upgraded to the paid version to unlock some additional features and also to support the developer. If I get a lot of use out of an app, it's nice to get the paid version to acknowledge the work that the developer put into it.

4. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

I've actually never bought a paid app (or downloaded it illegally). I've always found that with most paid apps there is usually a free alternative that does the job just as well. I don't really play many games though so I've never bought a top name game. As far as I can see, the most expensive apps available are under the Business category.