What Made You Switch to Windows 8?

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by calebmelvern, Sep 24, 2013.

1. calebmelvern

calebmelvern New Member

As we all know, a lot of people absolutely hate Windows 8. The new interface alone has received an awful lot of negative feedback. But even so, there are still a lot of Windows 7 users who made the switch and are now using Windows 8.

What features of Windows 8 did you like? Would you say that Windows 8 is a better operating system than Windows 7?

2. ENO1986

ENO1986 Member

Well I did try it the reason why I wanted to was because when it came out it looked cool I knew their would be some bugs and all, but when I tried it was nothing like I imagined it would be the interface was awkward my wifi didn't work it took awhile to update my drivers and it just didn't seem worth the hassle so I went back to 7.

3. calebmelvern

calebmelvern New Member

I would agree that the interface was really unappealing. Good thing there is an option to revert back to the old interface similar to Windows 7. I wonder how Windows 8 is doing now that it has been some time since its release. Perhaps I should take a quick look and see if it has become better.

4. Jojo83

Jojo83 New Member

I upgraded to windows 8 because it's cool looking and you can install apps just like android. I like to be updated when it comes to the OS of my system. Some people dislike the new interface but for me, it looks good and the transition animations are cool. Although I love Windows 7, I just gotta have those nice new features of Windows 8.