What type of Windows do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by NiaIsabelle, Apr 28, 2014.

1. NiaIsabelle

NiaIsabelle New Member

I've been using Windows 7 ever since it's been released and I'm just wondering if what kind of Windows do you prefer for home and work?

Last edited: May 3, 2014
  2. useruseruser

useruseruser Member

I'm a Windows 7 advocate. I use it at home and at work. Iv'e tried Windows 8 and its definitely not my cup of tea. I hope that Windows 9 is better.

3. bsthebenster

bsthebenster New Member

Windows 7 is the best in my opinion. However, growing up using Windows XP, I know the operating system like the back of my hand so I keep it on my recreational computer.

4. TheViper

TheViper Member

I've heard great things about Windows 7 and I am likely to upgrade to that with my new PC build. Though, I would have to agree that I know XP like the back of my hand. I have a strong virus software on my PC and different security features that keep me safe from internet diseases. I'm pretty comfortable with my continues use of XP.

5. tipoywizard

tipoywizard New Member

Windows 7. It is great and I've been using it for years. I don't like Windows XP because computer virus can easily enters my system and at the same Microsoft support for this OS has already ended. . I also don't like Windows 8 because I'm not quite comfortable in using touchscreen in my laptop. Maybe windows 8 is more suitable for mobile devices.

6. GearZ

GearZ Member

As of this writing, Windows 7. XP is a thing of the past and Vista was an abomination. Windows 8.1, with classic shell, isn't bad, but it doesn't do anything that Win 7 doesn't do just as well for my purposes.

7. kenbrace

kenbrace New Member

I'm a Windows 8 convert myself. I still like the Windows 7 start menu a little better but I'll get used to it. I didn't really like Windows 7 when it first came out but it beats every aspect of XP in my opinion now. I'm sure the same will happen with Windows 8 before long. When it comes to technology it's all about being able to adapt. If you don't you'll get left in the dust.