What's the best thing that you like about your Android device?

Discussion in 'Android' started by maryannballeras, Nov 16, 2014.

1. maryannballeras

maryannballeras Member

I know that there had been a lot of debates with comparing Android devices to iOS devices. But let's just focus on the Android devices this time. What's the best thing that you like about it? For me, I like the fact that it's more open for customization. How about you?

2. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

Yeah, I also like the fact it's so customizable - I can spend hours just sat there playing with that alone.

3. Nikkishea21

Nikkishea21 Member

I love the fact that i feel as if i am operating on a technologically inclined machine. It is just advance and i just like to be there revisiting the apps and the features for no reason, sometimes just to be close with it. The uniqueness is just uncanny.

4. Jojo83

Jojo83 New Member

Android is an open source mobile OS so that's an advantage right there. As a result, a whole lot of apps and software being made for it. Not to mention the possibility of customization from Mobile manufacturers. The andriod OS is also very user friendly, from a customer's standpoint. Every settings and customization is easy to understand. Also, having lots of apps to choose from is indeed a very big advantage for users.

5. hollysheats

hollysheats New Member

6. hollysheats

hollysheats New Member

I like the fact that I can organize and find things easily on my android. I can call people and text at the same time. I am able to download any app I would like and the memory is great!