Which is your favorite Android game?

Discussion in 'Android' started by rashidckk, May 11, 2013.

1. rashidckk

rashidckk Member

When coming to Android there's no scarcity for awesome games. Which is your favorite Android game? My favorites are Angry birds and Real football.

2. lindbergh

lindbergh Love's Android!

Lol. Angry Birds. I hate the game. I find it boring and repetitive. For me, it has to be Shadowgun: DeadZone. It features intense 3rd person multiplayer battles. It looks great and it plays great. I also like Virtua Tennis. I think it's the best tennis game for a handheld device. And of course, I'm loving the current fad on Facebook - Candy Crush Saga! :D

3. maurovis

maurovis New Member

You don't like Angry birds! shame on you lol. I love that game, I find it so addicting and I play it anytime I'm left waiting for someone. :)

4. lindbergh

Haha. Yeah. I can't understand the hype behind angry birds. After a few doses of Angry Birds Rio, I've had enough. I even tried Angry Birds Space but I didn't even get past the first level when I started to feel sleepy. Lol.

5. proGamer123

proGamer123 New Member

I like the game Mayas and Aliens.
    Its a great game and you can alos play it with your friends.
    You guys should take a look.
    http://goo.gl/N96H8

6. altrouge

altrouge Member

Oh god, if I'm not playing with my laptop, I'm definitely playing on my phone. There's these two games that I really like, Shadowgun : Deadzone and Zombie HQ . Shadowgun's the only android fps game I've really liked so far.

7. draalin

draalin The Boss Staff Member

Too many games! :arghh:

8. foitoi

foitoi Member

I would have to go with cut the rope. I mean, that games have everything! It is super fun, it has a lot of levels, it's free now, you have to think and that little green guy is super cute :D

9. lindbergh

And so little time. :D

But hey, it's better to have a lot of games to choose from rather than just have a few slim pickings.

10. ozadin

ozadin Member

I haven't played too many games on my S4 yet, but I picked up Candy Crush Saga, and I'm enjoying it so far. The bigger screen gives you so much more space to work with so it has been great so far. I'm open to any suggestions as well.

11. Deacon

Deacon Member

my favourite would be Angry Birds Star Wars . The powers the birds use are pretty vintage.

12. BCH

BCH New Member

I really liked Angry Birds but I got bored of it, recently I've been playing Cut The Rope which is really fun and I would recommend to anyone who enjoys Angry Birds and wants something a little bit more technical. I also play Football Manager Handheld a lot on my phone which is really fun if you like a very stripped back version of the full Football Manager games.

13. altrouge

altrouge Member

I just want to add, I recently discovered Game Dev Story and I must say, it got me hooked for ages.

14. OhioTom76

OhioTom76 Member

I was hooked on Angry Birds as well when it first came out, but when I got a new phone it wiped out my whole Angry Birds history so I had to start over from scratch and it lost some of it's appeal as a result. Also, I tried some of the newer versions, and I don't like all the new styles of gameplay.

15. ENO1986

ENO1986 Member

I like Road Warrior's it's a fun racing game I usually play it when I am waiting for the B.A.R.T or the bus.

16. Jaxter

Jaxter New Member

My favourite is Simpsons: Tapped Out. So much detail and effort is put into this game by the developers and it seems like a new update gets rolled out every month to add new features and items to the game. Graphics are also superb as well.

Minion Rush was also another favourite of mine. I went through a phase where I played any type of running game I could find and this one met and exceeded all expectations.

I'm anxiously waiting for Plant and Zombies 2 to come out for Android soon and I hear that it is already out for Android devices in China. I don't know why it's only for IOS and that they didn't launch it on Android as well considering the size of our market. I'm hoping it comes out soon because I enjoyed the first one a lot.

17. pandandesign

pandandesign Member

I don't usually play games that come straight from Google Play. I do play games on my tablet, which is the Nintendo Games that I downloaded from the website. I just downloaded the Nintendo DS emulator called Dra-Stic, which cost about $7.99. It supported all kind of Nintendo DS games, as well as the most recently new releases.

18. Haleigh

Haleigh New Member

One Tap Hero is my favorite game. It's so much fun to try and get the timing of everything right when your mind is furiously searching for the correct level solution before the main character runs off a ledge.

19. Linkzelda41

Linkzelda41 New Member

I haven’t immersed myself into the Android games as yet seeing how I just got a Samsung for the New Year. But right now, my favorite game would probably have to be Temple Run 2. I know it may get boring after a while, but it’s the fact that it’s unpredictable at times and that I usually fail miserably despite having a decent streak going on that keeps me going.

I guess I just like the idea that it’s an easy time killer game, and that I have to focus my attention to it. Maybe I’m just used to getting into repetitive games or something for long periods of time, or it’s something else I’m not aware of yet.

For other games that I’m a bit uncertain on how to label respectively: Angry Birds, Nun Attack: Run & Gun, Banana Kong, Agent Dash, and Jetpack Joyride are a few others that have a similar format (excluding Angry birds of course) with the linear and fast paced gameplay.

20. Aditya Kulkarni

Aditya Kulkarni New Member

My favorite games will be Temple Run 2 and Fruit Ninja.
    There are some new 3D games which have been developed for some models, but I really like this low-end games.

Android has truly changed the meaning of mobile gaming! :)