Which is your favorite Android game?

Discussion in 'Android' started by rashidckk, May 11, 2013.

1. RedNeckJiuJitsu

RedNeckJiuJitsu New Member

I've got both Angry Birds Star Wars games. Haven't played the original Angry Birds and don't intend to, but the Star Wars ones are fun. Catapult Saga was cool at first, but once you get to ~Lvl 14, it takes forever to level up. There was a pretty cool shark game called "Great White" or something like that. It was good, swimming around eating fish and people and boats. Like most Android games, though, it gets to a point where you almost have to put money into it to keep going, and I wans't willing to do that, so I gave up before I got to use the great white.
    I've also done some emulated gaming on my tablet of games I already own, mainly for save states and hacked versions. That reminds me, I still haven't finished "Crimson Echoes", the fan game that takes place between Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross.

2. Nikkishea21

Nikkishea21 Member

I am someone who enjoys playing Candy Crush wherever it is available. Upon seeing that it was available on my android device i was excited, but that excitement was short lived when i noticed that it did not function there. I tried everything install, re install and all to no avail. It is really a sad thing to know that i am not able to access it on my device because it would be so cool.

3. Divbyxero

Divbyxero New Member

Fruit Ninja will always be my favorite mobile game! While it can be repetitive, I find it soothing and calming yet exciting... Does that make sense? I still have not gotten all the blades, but my favorite blade is probably the disco blade. So there is always lingering motivation to get all the blades and backgrounds without paying a cent!

4. hiddenwolf

hiddenwolf New Member

I would have to say Tribez is on the top of my list. I don't really play many games on my phone but this one has drawn me in. Another one is called clicker heroes but I prefer the flash game more.