Why Do You Prefer Mac?

Discussion in 'Mac' started by TheViper, Nov 30, 2013.

1. TheViper

TheViper Member

I am a big Windows fan that is critical of everything pass XP. Recently, I've been looking into buying a Mac at the suggestion of a friend.

Why do you guys prefer macs over pc?

2. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint Member

For long time people has thought that Mac is superior than PCs due to its graphical desktop environment.

This was true about 2 decades ago but, today? I don't think there is a great difference between a Mac and a PC excepting the price tag, too overvalued for all Apple products.

3. useruseruser

useruseruser Member

I don't any more, I used to be a big supporter of the Mac OS. I don't like the newest entries, they're just not as nice as they were. I wish that Apple could go back to the glory days of the Mac.

4. NiaIsabelle

NiaIsabelle New Member

I used to be a windows user but once I started using Mac, I never went back. Mac is very expensive but is very quality manufactured product. Apple products works great even 5 to 8 years from now if you take good care of it. I really like the features that Mac computers offer. It's very appropriate for the type of job I'm in which is graphic design. I use Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and other picture/video editing programs. The programs I use run smoothly on Mac computers which makes me very happy and satisfied.

I guess not all people agree but it's more about the personal experience.

5. musicmonster

musicmonster New Member

Aside from its killer design, I love how stable it is for me. I'm a producer, so all the apps there works for me that I can't find on Windows.

6. Corzhens

Corzhens Member

When celebrities here started buying the Mac, that Apple computer suddenly rose to prominence. And despite the cost - more than double that of a comparable PC - the sales of Mac soared. Particularly their laptop, is that Mac Air?, most actors I see have that laptop with them that they use to store footages of their movie or tv shoots. Some actors are even into video editing since they say that Mac is so cool with video editing.