Just picked yourself up a new Google Nexus 6P and trying to figure out how to take a screenshot on it? We’ll show you how to take a screenshot on your 6P don’t worry. Remember you can take a screenshot of anything on your phone whether it’s a text message, email, new high score in your favorite game, or anything else.
If you’ve had other Android devices in the past this will probably be a quicker refresher, if not you’ll enjoy learning how to take a screenshot
Taking Your Nexus 6P Screenshot
- First find something you’d like to take a screenshot of.
- Now locate the volume down & power button on your Nexus 6P. If you don’t know where they are please take a look at the image below for clarification.
- Press and hold the volume down & power button at the exact same time until you hear a notification sound or see a screen flash. (You can also verify the screenshot has been taking by looking at your notification window where it will say “Screenshot captured“).
- That’s if you’ve taken a screenshot on your Nexus 6P!
Now where do I find my screenshot?
So you’re trying to find where your screenshot is? Don’t worry it’s easy to find!
- Locate and open up the Photos application.
- You’ll see your screenshot as the last photo created.
- Now go out there and share your screenshots!
Still having issues taking your screenshot?
If you have any questions or need help taking a screenshot on your Nexus 6P device please read below.
- Are you pressing the volume down and power button a the exact same time? Timing is everything!
- Make sure you’re pressing the right buttons and make sure you’re pressing them in the right spot. The volume button can’t be pressed in the center, it has to be the bottom!
Please leave a comment below or visit our forums if you’re still having issues taking a screenshot on your 6P.