Did you just pick up Apples new iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus? Well if you’re having trouble figuring out how to take a screenshot don’t worry, we’ll show you very shortly how to take it!
Though to just get some confusion out of the way a screenshot is the same thing as a screen cap, screen capture, or print screen!
Also after you’ve taken the screenshot there is a ton of cool different things you can do with it any other photo you’ve taken on your phone! This could be e-mailing it to a friend, modifying it with a photo app, or anything else.
Ok that’s enough talk let’s show you how to take a screenshot on your iPhone 6s!
Taking your first iPhone 6s Plus Screenshot!
Now you first need to figure out what you want to take a screenshot of, or if you want it could be whatever is currently on your screen so you can at least get through this boring tutorial!
- First find the home button on your iPhone, this would be the big round button at the very bottom of the phone.
- Next locate the power button, you can find this on the top right side of the phone.
- Now press and hold both the power and home button at the exact same time.
- Within a second or so you will be notified by either a camera shutter sound or a screen flash which means your screenshot has been taken!
Locating Your Screenshot
Great so, you’ve taken your first screenshot but you want to find it now right? That’s easy too!
- First press your home button to navigate back to home page on your iPhone.
- Now search for your Photos application, once you find it open it up and the newest photo will be your screenshot.
If you’re still having trouble taking a screenshot on your iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus please leave a comment below and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.