Have you ever wanted to save something on your phones screen such as configuration settings, a high score in a game or anything else? Well luckily for you the LG L3 can do it, and its easy! Taking a screenshot on the LG G3 is similar to most other smartphones on the market. The only real difference is the placement of the buttons which allow you to take the screenshot.
Anyways, there are two different methods for taking a screenshot on the LG G3, we’ll go through both of them below.
Taking your LG L3 screenshot
Hopefully you have something you want to take a screenshot of, if not you can still take one to get some practice in for when it matters!
Method 1: Physical Buttons
- Press the volume down and power button at the exact same time.
- Within a second or so you will either hear a camera shutter sound and or see a screen flash.
- Once that happens you’ll know that your screenshot has been taken.
Method 2: QuickMemo+
- Swipe down the notification bar at the top of your screen.
- Now press the Quick Memo+ option.
- Here you can immediately save the screenshot with the floppy disc option in the top right corner and or add notes about the screenshot itself.
- That’s it your screenshot has been taken.
Finding your new screenshot
You can find your new screenshot in the gallery app. If you don’t know exactly where that is head on over to your home screen and browse for the application.
Open it up and your screenshot will either be in the QMemo+ or Screenshots folder depending on which method you used above.