Hi guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by altrouge, Jul 3, 2013.

1. altrouge

altrouge Member

How's it going? I'm Altrouge, you can call me that or "Alt" :) . Anyway I'm from Ireland, and I will be going to university this October, I will be studying Computer Science. Hoping I learn as much here before I go to university, and I hope to contribute as well. I like playing PC games, preferably MMORPGS and FPS/MMOFPS, and other offline games. Other than that I go hiking and swimming occasionally.

Hope to enjoy my time here :)

2. draalin

draalin The Boss Staff Member

Hi Altrouge welcome to the forums. Good luck in school this fall!

You looking forward to the new Elder Scrolls online? Which MMO's do you play?

3. altrouge

altrouge Member

Hi, thank you :) I am, but I'm also waiting for Final Fantasy XIV. I've played it during the closed beta phases and so far I am pleased with it. Before that I have played a couple other MMOs like Tera Online (my most recent I guess), Rohan Online, Aika Online, Flyff, Ragnarok, Forsaken World and a bunch more that I don't remember right now :D

4. draalin

draalin The Boss Staff Member

Damn, I haven't played any of those MMO's you have mentioned.

Most of my time spent playing MMO's back in highschool was either WoW or Lineage2.

5. altrouge

altrouge Member

Oh I see. I've tried Lineage2 before but it somehow didn't appeal to me. WoW on the other hand.. I'm really just not into paid stuff :p