Newb Alert :D

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vaibhav402, Aug 19, 2013.

1. vaibhav402

vaibhav402 New Member

Hey guys, my name is Vaibhav and I am from India. A friend of mine recommended me this forum and told me that its a good place to discuss new technologies and general issues and concerns regarding technology. I really look forward to having good and meaningful discussions with interesting people over here. I am huge PC gamer and reading about PC hardware and gaming. I like listening to metal and classic rock and sometimes classical and a bit of a pop music too (if its catchy enough :p )

2. altrouge

altrouge Member

Hi there, welcome to draalin! Enjoy your stay :p

What sort of metal bands are you into?

3. vaibhav402

vaibhav402 New Member

Here are some of my favorite bands. Metallica(old), Megadeth, Slayer, Lamb of God, Opeth, Black Sabbath, Led Zepplin, Queen, Motorhead, Iron Maiden, Ozzy Osborne, Wolf, Children of Bodom, Death, Sepultura, Arsis, AC/DC, The Beatles, The Eagles, Coldplay, Exodus, Judas Priest, Guns n Roses, etc. :) I also like a lot of Indian Classical stuff (being an Indian) and some pop stuff like Owl City, Keane and Goldspot (pop rock). I also like the rock themes used in Animes like Naruto and Attack on Titan.

4. altrouge

altrouge Member

Ah lovely :D Heard about Randy Blythe's issue recently? And I also like the songs in Naruto. I can't understand the lyrics but it's catchy alright.

5. Protojunkie

Protojunkie Member

That's a pretty awesome list. I like most of that bands aswell. As for Metallica I like all their albums prior to St. Anger. I even like their symphonic one. It is in my opinion a great live album. Your list just have one problem and that is you didn't mentioned Danzig. Add that guy to your list (and please remove Coldplay) and you'll be a serios badass.