Salutations, my good sirs!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kreemz, May 23, 2013.

1. Kreemz

Kreemz New Member

I am also new here! I'm also pretty new to the computing scene, but I can assure you I'm really interested in everything there is to say here. Don't hold back! Post all you know!

I must learn all of it :cool:.

I do already have a few newbie questions though. Is this site relatively new? It seems like the community here is relatively small. Is there any way I can help promote it, and is this site owned by a single owner or a team?

If there's anything special I should know or check out, please tell me, I'd be ever so grateful.

2. draalin

draalin The Boss Staff Member

Hi, welcome to the forums. :D

I'm the only person running it right now. I'm sure I'll be looking for help in the future though!

This is technology based forum so if you have any friends who might be interested in some of the categories here you could share the link if you want.

As for anything special, I guess it depends on what you are looking for. Applications or Android seem be the most popular categories right now though!

3. kdlt

kdlt Member

I find the forum to be a nice, helpful little community. It's slowly branching out though because new names pop up here and there, as far as I've seen. When it comes to promoting, I just tell my tech-savvy friends to swing by if they ever want to chat with knowledgeable people or skim through the posts for ideas and info. Welcome to the forum!