So you just got your new Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 and want to know how to take a screenshot with it? Well it is pretty easy, and it works the exact same way as it would with previous Samsung Galaxy products. I’ll stop talking now so we can begin!
Lets take your Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 screenshot!
Hopefully by now you have found something you want to take a screenshot of, if you haven’t you can still go on right ahead and get some practice in!
- First locate the power and home button on your device, if you don’t know where they are located check out the image below.
- Simply press and hold the home and power button at the exact same time.
- Now within few seconds you will hear one or more of the following types of notifications informing you that you have completed your screenshot: This could be a camera flash, a camera shutter sound, and or a notification running across the top of your screenshot.
Where is my new Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 screenshot?
Just visit the Gallery application on your Galaxy Tab Pro to take a look at your new screenshots. If you don’t know where that is follow the steps below.
- First go back to your home screen by pressing the home button.
- If you haven’t rearranged the location of your Gallery application on your phone it should be on your home screen menu. Simpy open it and your newest photo should be your new Samsung Tab Pro 10.1 screenshot that you have just taken!
Having trouble taking a screenshot?
If you still can’t seem to take a screenshot on your Tab Pro 10.1 check out some of these common problems below.
- Try rebooting your phone if you have recently performed some major software updates.
- Once again make sure you are indeed pressing the home and power button at the same time, I can’t stress this enough!
If neither of these recommendations above have worked, make a post below or on our forums for additional help.